Who We Serve
Co-ignite is a living example of a network of collaborative action and learning teams that come together in service of making a difference. Our members are professionals who are ready to collaborate in order to meet tomorrow's challenges and are ready to learn how to carve out a fulfilling and sustainable life for themselves in a rapidly changing world with an unpredictable future. They hold the common belief that innovative collaboration through contribution and learning is now essential for our sustainable success and our individual and collective well-being.
- Baby Boomers who are in or nearing retirement from a career that didn’t allow a full expression of meaning and contribution, and who want to spend their time doing something which does.
- Gen Y’ers and Millennials who want to figure out what their superpowers are and how to apply them in making a good living.
- Gen X’ers who want to bring a sense of meaning to work and who want to feel like they are contributing to something larger.
- Volunteers and employees who are fed up with dysfunctional organizations that use up their energy and passion without giving them enough sense that they are making a meaningful contribution to something larger.
- People who are looking to work in an alternative kind of organization: one based on respect, integrity, and the co-creation of shared results that reflect multiple bottom lines.
- People who are in transition and need to make an urgent choice about direction. (E.g. people who have lost their jobs, people who are dealing with chronic illness, people who are dealing with divorce or death.)
While our members arrive looking for different things, they fall mostly into one of the following categories. Are you one of them looking to find your Tribe dedicated to a purpose larger than yourself?
The people on our teams typically share many of the following characteristics:
|Committed to making an impact:||Above all else you are interested in making an impact and a difference with your customers or clients.|
|High standards of excellence:||Good enough just isn't. You are interested in being the very best in your field.|
|Strive to be a very valuable resource:||You strive to be a true expert and valuable resource to your customers or clients|
|Hard worker - committed to success:||You are persistent and willing to try many things to achieve results.|
|Realize you can't know everything:||You know what you don't know and you are willing to get assistance and expand your knowledge and expertise.|
|Willing to invest in yourself and your work:||You know this is the best investment of all.|
|Committed to mutually supportive relationships:||In business and life you realize that you can't create success alone.|